X-Balm consists of a combination of herbs that may have a beneficial effect on persistent skin complaints accompanied by dry skin. Dry skin conditions normally require more fat in the diet. Supplement your diet with Omega 3 capsules.
- Bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Assists inflammation
- Has analgesic characteristics and soothes the skin
- Helps detoxify and support disinfection
- Helps moisturize the skin
- Helps promote the absorption of active ingredients
- Apply a thin layer of X-Balm to the affected areas 2-3 times daily or as needed
Aqua, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract and Aqua and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Honey, Cetearyl Alcohol and PEG-20 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Petrolatum (Petroleum Jelly), Butyrospermum Parkii, Polysorbate 20, Camphor, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid.