Whole Leaf Aloe Juice
Whole-leaf Aloe Juice Original helps maintain general well-being and optimal vigour. The combined action of the more than 130 medicinal agents in aloe is responsible for its powerful effect. The positive effect differs from individual to individual. To preserve as much of the medicinal agents in the aloe, all the watery juice, fibre and green skin are retained in the manufacturing process. The total bitter-free leaf is minced, blended and jellified.
- Aloe contains at least 130 medicinal agents, which support various bodily functions: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, calming, antiseptic, bactericidal, veridical, kills parasites, anti-tumour, anti-cancer, detoxifying, stimulates cell renewal, stimulates wound healing
- Advantageous for the functioning of the immune system
- Digestion friendly
- Advantageous for blood sugar levels
- Rich in fibre – helps with appetite control
Aqua, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, Tripotassium Citrate, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia rebaudiana Leaf Powder, Mentha piperita Leaf Extract, Orange Flavour: FLA79125.
- Take 25-75 ml of Whole-leaf Aloe Juice Original before meals or as needed
- Begin with a small amount, ±25 ml and increase dose according to your requirements
- Whole-leaf Aloe Juice Original is a safe, herbal drink and there is no restriction on the daily intake
- Keep a careful watch on your condition if you are taking medication, as you may have to make an adjustment under supervision of your physician, especially in cases of high blood pressure and high blood-sugar
Minerals (mg/kg): Calcium 294, Boron 1, Chromium 4, Iron 18, Manganese 1, Sodium 167, Nickel 1, Strontium 2, Vanadium 1, Zinc 2, Potassium 2101. Protein 0.14g/100g: (17 amino acids). Carbohydrate 0.8g/100g. Fat 0.02g/100g. Energy 16kJ/100g
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.