Sutherlandia, or 'Kankerbossie', is a traditional African adaptogen and immune system modulator.
- One of the most profound and multi-purpose of all the medicinal plants in Southern Africa
- Traditionally used for a variety of conditions, enhancing well-being, immune support, longevity, stress, depression and anxiety, deterioration from cancer, TB, and AIDS, influenza, chronic fatigue syndrome, viral hepatitis, asthma and bronchitis, type 2 Diabetes, mild to moderate hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, peptic ulcer, gastritis, reflux oesophagitis, hot flushes and irritability in menopause, and herpes. Studies also indicate significant antioxidant activity
- Sutherlandia functions as an appetite stimulant in weak patients, but not in healthy people
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Organically grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. Pesticide residue-free
100% pure Sutherlandia Frutescens, aqua, ethanol
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. Sutherlandia is best used in combination with a healthy diet, regular exercise and fresh air.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.