Use Refining Scrub to clarify and smoothen skin by removing dead skin cells on the surface allowing new and more healthy skin cells to appear.
- Beneficial for cell rejuvenation
- Leaves skin looking radiant & healthy
- Keeps pores clean
- Cleanse face
- Apply Refining Scrub to forehead, nose, chin, cheeks, and neck
- Avoid lips and eye area
- Wet fingertips and gently scrub in upward circular movements
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Follow up with Balancing Toner
- Use Super Aloe Gel (Bitter Aloe Gel for problem skin) for optimal absorption and improved skin elasticity
- Continue with a normal skincare routine
Skin scrubbing is not only for general cleansing but also for skin problems such as blocked pores, oiliness, sallow complexion, scars, and scars due to acne. Scrubbing a skin inclined to pimple forming helps to keep pores clean and prevent a pimple outbreak.
Dry skin: use once per week
Normal/combination: use twice per week
Skin inclined to blackheads: use twice per week
Aqua, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, and Aqua and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil, Cetyl Esters, Prunus Armeniaca, Pulvis, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, and PEG-20 Stearate, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylene/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Lanolin Oil, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Citrus medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Triethanolamine.