Raw Incense Resin - Frankincense and Myrrh
IndiLove's Raw Indian Frankincense & Myrrh Incense Resin is a wonderful way to cleanse your space and create a pleasantly fragrant environment.
- A combo of both frankincense and myrrh incense resin
- Sweet smelling myrrh is grounding and relaxing.
- It is also used to purify and cleanse spaces of negative energies, instilling peace and quietness
- Myrrh helps to uplift the spirits and creates a sacred sense of calm
- Frankincense has been used in sacred rituals for thousands of years
- Frankincense has a sweet, warm and exotic citrus-like balsamic scent which relaxes and brings peace
- Frankincense is used to cleanse places of negative energy, as it creates a sacred and peaceful atmosphere thereby promoting relaxation of body and mind
How to use
Incense resin does not come in sticks like traditional incense. It comes in small pieces of dried resin that are traditionally placed on live coals. As most Western people do not always have coals handy, we use charcoal 'pucks', which are placed in a small receptacle (like a saucer) and lit. A small piece or two of the resin is placed on the puck and as it begins to smoulder, it releases the essential oils and wonderful fragrances from the resin in clouds of aromatic smoke, releasing its purifying and relaxing properties into the air.