Ozone Sauna 5 Sessions
Ozone gas (O3) has many proven benefits as a medical gas. When Ozone gas enters the body through the skin, the molecules break up forming Oxygen (O2). This enriches the blood and tissues with oxygen.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
- Increases blood oxygen levels
- Improves circulation
- Boosts the immune system
- Detoxifies the body
- Enhances lymphatic drainage
- Kills harmful pathogens (bacteria, viruses, and fungus)
- Burns calories
- Promotes relaxation
- Accelerates the Kreb's cycle (energy production of the cells)
- Increases DPG9 (the enzyme which enables red blood cells to transport oxygen)
- And much more!
During an Ozone Sauna session, the client sits in the Ozone Sauna with their head exposed whilst steam is generated in the sauna. Ozone gas is introduced into the sauna at the same time. The steam causes the client to sweat and the pores of the skin to dilate, increasing the absorption of Ozone gas through the skin.
A session lasts 30 minutes. Usually, 5 to 10 sessions are required for maximum benefit.
Who may benefit from Ozone Therapy
- Those on a weight-loss program
- Cancer patients
- People with skin conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis
- People with high blood pressure and cholesterol
- People who suffer from auto-immune conditions
- Those healing from injury
- Those with circulatory problems
- Those with infections (viral, bacterial, fungal)
- Those with slow-healing wounds
- Anybody looking to promote a healthy body
Who should NOT undergo Ozone Therapy
- Pregnant woman
- Very frail people
- People with TB
Terms and Conditions: Sessions are per person only, non-transferable and non-shareable.