OHM Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary essential oil has many benefits for brain health and memory and is also used to support hair growth and skin beauty. Use in an oil burner or diffuser, as a steam inhalation, in the bath or dilute in a carrier oil to apply to hair or skin
- Well known for improving memory
- Rubbed on the temples can ease headaches
- Use in a blend to massage the scalp to improve hair growth and health
- Rosemary can help to reduce skin blemishes
Rosemary Essential Oil may be used in a number of ways:
1. Use a few drops in an oil burner or diffuser to fill the air with the healing benefits
2. Add 3 - 5 drops to your bath
3. Add 3 - 5 drops to 10 ml massage oil
100% Pure Rosemary Essential Oil
Please note: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Not recommended during pregnancy.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.