OHM Oreganum Essential Oil
This herbaceous and spicy oil is uplifting and refreshing. Oregano oil may be used for the healing of skin complaints as well as for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- May be used to treat ringworm and other fungal infections of the skin
- A healing oil for insect bites, and minor wounds
- A few drops in your bath can help with urinary tract infections
- Excellent tonic for the respiratory system - helps to clear chests and noses
- Blend with a carrier oil and use as a chest rub for easy breathing
- Add a few drops to a massage oil to help ease aching muscles
- May also be used topically in a blend to treat acne
- Support local! Proudly made in South Africa
Oreganum Essential Oil may be used in a number of ways"
1. Use a few drops in an oil burner or diffuser to fill the air with the healing benefits
2. Add 3 - 5 drops to your bath
3. Add 3 - 5 drops to 10 ml massage oil
Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Not recommended during pregnancy.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.