OHM Organic Neem Oil
Neem Oil is an age-old popular ingredient used in skin care, hair care, in gardens, and home products.
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, biopesticide, insecticide, insect repellent and fungicide for skin, scalp, gardens and home
- Effective and popular non-toxic lice treatment
- A natural alternative to chemical flea and mites control (for dogs only)
- Effective garden and home pest control - biodegradable and non-toxic to wildlife, mammals, birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects such as butterflies, bees and ladybirds - will not pollute ground water
- Powerful antioxidant, moisturiser and revitaliser
- Healing for acne-prone skin types and problematic skin (redness, itchiness and irritations like eczema and various dermatitis)
- Good for dry skin and dandruff
- Reduces pigmentation and scars
- Protects skin against infections, boils and ulcers
- Locally produced to reduce your carbon footprint!
Pure Organic Neem Oil
How to use
Can be used directly on hair and skin, or you can add it to your cosmetic products. Perfect to mix into sprays to be used in the garden and home. Neem Oil is often diluted with other carrier oils for various therapeutic hair or skin treatments.
Neem oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids which may cause it to thicken and even solidify when it is cold. The fatty acids are beneficial for the skin and also help to preserve the Neem Oil and keep it from going rancid. Organic unprocessed Neem oil may have higher levels of essential fatty acid (making it even better for you!). If your Neem Oil is thick or solidifies, you can simply warm it up in the sun or place the bottle in a little warm (not boiling) water.