OHM Myrtle Essential Oil
This pure essential Myrtle Oil by OHM Oils is from a fragrant evergreen shrub, native to the Mediterranean and the Middle East.
- It has strong expectorant properties that relieve respiratory problems such as bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, congestion, and coughs
- Antibacterial and antiseptic properties help to heal wounds and skin infections
- Considered an aphrodisiac in ancient times
- Ancient cultures viewed the plant as a symbol of love and peace
- Combats acne and other skin conditions
- Brain-boosting: has clarifying, cleansing, refreshing and uplifting properties
- Very useful in massage oils or steam baths to help colds and flu
- Proudly made in South Africa
Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Not recommended during pregnancy.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.