OHM Cedarwood Essential Oil
Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil (10ml) emits a warm, woody scent and has wonderful calming properties. It's a popular oil for both its glorious aromatic uses as well as topical uses!
- Adding a few drops to a diffuser or oil burner creates a relaxing environment with its grounding aroma that promotes feelings of wellness and emotional balance (same effects produced by using cedarwood essential oil in a massage)
- Cedarwood contains sedative properties - a wonderful complimentary treatment for those who suffer from anxiety, tension or insomnia
- Calming and grounding for the mind AND body
- For those who suffer from nightmares or night terrors, apply a drop or 2 of Cedarwood essential oil to the bottom of your feet
- Cedarwood works magic for skin imperfections and oily skin types - a must have for those who suffer from acne (just one drop on affected area does the trick!)
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly insect repellent (add to diffuser, use in oil burner or apply directly to your skin)
- Can be added to topsoil or mulch to keep garden pests at bay
- Support local! Proudly made in South Africa
Cedarwood Essential Oil may be used in a number of ways:
1. Use a few drops in an oil burner or diffuser to fill the air with the healing benefits
2. Add 3 - 5 drops to your bath
3. Add 3 - 5 drops to 10 ml massage oil
100% Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil
Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Not recommended during pregnancy.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.