NeoGenesis Health NeoFlora 500ml
NeoFlora should be your number one probiotic of choice as it contains 30 Billion biologically-active probiotic bacteria per daily dose. Many other probiotics contain only 5 billion bacteria per dose. A live culture of probiotic bacteria in a natural growth medium whereby many other probiotics are in a freeze-dried spore stage.
If the conditions in the stomach don’t support their germination, the probiotic bacteria will die and the colonies will not adhere properly to the gut lining and proliferate. NeoFlora is fortified with Humic & Fulvic Acids to assist with alkalinity, immunity, and trace mineral.
Key Benefits of NeoFlora
- NeoFlora is a concentrated, organic, liquid probiotic supplement
- 1ml of NeoFlora contains 1.5 billion live probiotic bacteria
- Contains a synergistic complex of live bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and Bifidobacterium longum
- Bacteria are suspended in a natural growth medium, with the correct pH
- Supports normal digestive function and assists with constipation, diarrhoea, IBS, Candida, and general digestive health
- Powerful anti-oxidant to counter the effects of ageing
- Beneficial in skin conditions (can be applied directly to problem areas)
- Strengthens the immune system
- Detoxifies the body from heavy metals and other toxins
- Aids with the absorption of vitamins and minerals, especially Calcium due to the presence of both the Humic and Fulvic acid mineral carriers and the enhanced nutrient uptake created by higher concentrations of gut flora
500ml live liquid probiotic culture
Each ml contains 1.5 Billion live bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium longum in a 50% humate base with humic and fulvic acid, lemon, and water.
Adults: 1-4 teaspoons (5-20ml) in the morning in a glass of water, on an empty stomach. It can be increased to 20ml 2x daily in acute conditions.
Children (6-12 years): 1/2 teaspoon in water or fruit juice every morning.
Babies: 1 drop in water, increase to 2ml in water, and spread intake during the course of the day.
Topically: dilute with spring water and apply to affected areas externally.
None known. However, if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your health practitioner. Detoxification symptoms may occur during the first 3-7 days of use. Safe for pregnant and lactating women.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness.