Absolute Organix Kid-safe hand sanitiser is made from salt-water that has undergone electro-chemical activation (electrolysis). The resulting liquid, known as Anolyte, contains hypochlorous acid that destroys bacteria and viruses on contact.
Hypochlorous acid has been tested extensively and found to be highly effective, 100% safe and non-toxic to humans and animals, but deadly to pathogens.
Anolyte, a powerful oxidant, mimics the way the human body defends itself against viruses and bacteria by mobilising white blood cells to release hypochlorous acid which damages the cell walls and disrupts the pathogen's DNA.
The Anolyte in Absolute Organix Kid Safe Sanitiser has been manufactured in a SANAS-certified facility and has been SABS approved.
Kid-Safe Sanitiser is available in 100ml spray bottles that fit easily into blazer pockets and 500ml refill.
Hypochlorous acid solution
Alcohol free - No preservatives
Spray a generous amount onto hands and massage into skin. Do not rinse. Gently pat off excess with a towel or tissue.
Use as often as needed - This product can also be used as a surface disinfectant.