Inala Health Umckaloabo Drops (Pelargonium sidoides)
Umckaloabo (Pelargonium sidoides) has been used for hundreds of years in traditional African medicine as a treatment for respiratory infections and lung complaints. Since the late 1800's, it has been recognized in Britain and Europe and is a must in any home medicine chest. Umckaloabo's efficacy as a natural antibiotic alternative has been supported in many studies.
- Used to relieve bronchitis, sinusitis and other respiratory tract infections and complaints
- An safe antibiotic alternative for respiratory infections
- A useful treatment for sore throat and swollen tonsils
- Some studies suggest that Umckaoloba can help to relieve asthma symptoms
- A strengthening tonic to guard against infection
- A concentrated 100% natural whole herb tincture which is vegan friendly
Pelargonium sidoides, Aqua, Ethanol (natural preservative and extracting agent)
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.