Inala Health Pure Artemisia Capsules
This super-herb has traditionally been used as a treatment for malaria, respiratory conditions, fever and as a digestive tonic. Recently Artemisia (also known as Lengana or Wilde Als) has grabbed the spotlight and is currently undergoing trials that suggest that it may show promise in the treatment and prevention of Covid-19.
Benefits of Artemisia
- Artemisia has many traditional uses, and is used for a range of ailments from coughs, colds, fever, loss of appetite, colic, headache, earache, intestinal worms to malaria.
- Our capsules contain 100% pure powdered Artemisia herb with no fillers or artificial ingredients
- As Artemisia herb is very bitter, taking it in capsule form is more palatable and more convenient for people who do not like the bitter taste
- Artemisia is also traditionally used to support sugar balance
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly (veggie tablets) in a recyclable glass bottle
100% pure powdered Artemisia affra in a vegan friendly capsule
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.