dōTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil
dōTERRA Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the Copaiba tree, which can live for up to 400 years and has been used traditional health practices by the natives of Brazil since the 16th century. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products and perfumes. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, and nervous systems. It also helps support a healthy inflammatory response. Copaiba essential oil can be added directly to the mouth to cleanse and soothe the gums and oral cavity. Although Copaiba oil does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component, β-caryophyllene, may be neuroprotective and may have cardiovascular and immune benefits when consumed. It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.
- Diffuse or apply topically to promote feelings of clear breathing
- Take two drops internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system
- Add to a moisturizer to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Diffuse or inhale to helps soothe anxious feelings
- After activity, apply Copaiba with Fractioned Coconut oil to the legs for a soothing massage
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.