Bitter Balm consists of a combination of herbs that may have a beneficial effect on persistent skin complaints accompanied by dry skin.
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Cares for inflammation
- Has analgesic characteristics and soothe the skin
- Helps detoxify and support disinfection
- Helps moisturise the skin
- Helps promote the absorption of active ingredients
- Apply a thin layer of Bitter Balm to the affected areas 2-3 times daily
Dry skin conditions normally require more fat in the diet. Supplement your diet with Omega 3 capsules.
Aqua, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Almond Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aloe Extract, Stearic Acid, White Oil USP, Tea Tree Oil, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Comfrey, Menthol, Camphor, Beeswax, Allantoin, Carbopol Ultrez 10, Triethanolamine, Jojoba Oil, Denatured Methylated Spirits, Natural Menthol Crystals, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, BHA