Aloe Tissue Oil
Tissue Oil gives an extra advantage to scarred, damaged, aged, stressed, extra dry, and injured skin, hair, and nails. It promotes the repair of tissue, helps against scarring, and helps to restore elasticity and helps protect against dehydration and ageing.
- Skin: As extra nourishment, apply at night before using a moisturizer
- Repeat in the morning if necessary
- Care for scars and marks: massage lightly into skin 2-3 times daily
- Dry hair/scalp: Apply to hair and scalp and massage thoroughly
- Cover with a shower cap or plastic bag and leave for 20 minutes/overnight, Shampoo thoroughly
- Nails: Soak nails for 10 minutes in warm Tissue Oil
- Follow up with Nail & Cuticle Gel
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract and Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Lanolin Oil, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Citrus medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).