How does Quantum Magnetic Analysis work?
In simple terms - the body has millions of cells, which continuously grow, develop, split, regenerate and die off. Through these processes the nuclear electrons of the cells are moving and changing at high speed, emitting electromagnetic waves. The signals of electromagnetic waves emitted by the body represent the specific condition of the body. Therefore, different signals of electromagnetic waves will be emitted depending on the condition of the body. A Quantum Magnetic Analyser can pick up on these subtle changes.
What may the Quantum Magnetic Analyser pick up?
- Heart / Brain / Lungs - The condition of the arteries, thickness of the blood, oxygen supply to the body and brain, total lung capacity, etc.
- Gastrointestinal - Stomach acid levels, peristalsis, absorption, etc.
- Liver, Kidneys, Gallbladder and Pancreas - Fatty liver, detoxification, bile secretion, uric acid, protein urea, blood sugar and insulin.
- Reproductive Organs - State of the sexual organs and hormone levels
- Minerals, Vitamins, Anti-oxidants, Fatty Acids - shortages and interactions
- Toxins and Heavy Metals - Variety of heavy metals and environmental pollutants
- Endocrine and Immune System - Thyroid, adrenals, lymph, spleen and thymus
- Blood Lipids - Triglycerude, LDL and HDL levels
- Bone Health - Bone growth, bone density, calcium problems and other nutrients related to bones, osteoporosis, rheumatism and degree of bone calcification.
- Eyes and skin - Visual fatigue, eye cell activity, lymphatic obstruction, and collagen level.
Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate - Body assessment
Benefits of Quantum Magnetic Analysis
- It is non-invasive and painless
- Analysis in minutes
- Prediction of disease even before symptoms develop
How is a Quantum Magnetic Analysis Performed
The Quantum Magnetic Analyser is connected to a computer whilst the client holds on to a sensor. The body's magnetic frequencies are collected and stored on the computer for interpretation by the practitioner.