Setria® Glutathione is a clinically studied oral glutathione that has been shown to increase blood glutathione levels, energy levels, general well being and is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Glutathione is the master antioxidant in every cell
- Detoxification of liver, kidneys, GI tract & intestines
- Powerful detoxifier of chemicals, heavy metals & carcinogens
- Immune booster: increases T-cells & NK immune cells
- Increases energy levels and general well-being
- Skin luminescence & lightening, smoothness & anti-ageing
- Sports performance support (permitted for use in competitive sport)
- Clinically shown to increase whole blood Glutathione by 30% & increase red blood cells Glutathione by 35%
- Clinically shown to increase buccal cells Glutathione by 260% and shown to cause a 2-fold increase in NK immune cells
- Setria(R) Glutathione ... 500mg
- Glutathione recycling complex:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid ... 50mg
- Vitamin C ... 30mg
- Natural Vitamin E ... 30mg
- Gotu Kola Extract ... 30mg
- Milk thistle Seed Extract ... 30mg
- Co-Enzyme Q10 ... 20mg
- Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, P5P B6 ... 15mg
- Zinc Chelate ... 3mg
- L-Methylfolate (Folic Acid) ... 100mcg
- Methylcobalamin ... 100mcg
- Biotin ... 100mcg
- Molybdenum Glycinate ... 60mcg
- Selenium ... 30mcg
- AstraGin(R) ... 50mg
Initial detox reactions may include headaches, nausea, increased bowel movements, body aches, general malaise, and skin rash.
Use in caution in those sensitive to glutamate or sulfur, or diagnosed with ulcers, migraines, low blood pressure, or asthma.
Glutathione inhibits melanin, avoid excess sun exposure for risk of sunburn.
If you have a medical condition or taking any medication, consult your health practitioner before starting any new medicine or supplement.
Not suitable for use during pregnancy & lactation.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness.